Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 6, 2012

Convert My iPod Touch 4 Shooting Mov video into WMv For Editing

1I bought the iPod touch 4 generation last week. Although it's just an mp4 player, it gets high rates by editor or some users for its excellent entertainment function. It's the thinnest digital device I have ever used. As far as I tried so long, It works good. But the photos taken by the iPod touch is not that clear, the videos shot can be clear,it's in .mov format.

Although iPod touch gets simple editing features, but that's not what i need. I want to edit it in windows movie maker. And windows movie maker only supports .wmv or .avi video to import for editing. It sucks! Okay, well my friend Ramond gives his video converter to let me to do this.This software names Easy iPod Converter Suite It works. I made the tutorial on how to convert mov video to wmv video, hope it will help guys who need this.

This is the outlook of the software, you can see it gets clear instructions tell you how to do.


1 import the mov format video shot by your iPod touch 4

2 After your input your video, it shows like this. The output file is mp4, this the default setting, you can change in the profile, choose "wmv-windows media vieo" from the "common video".



3 Click the button right on the corner below, then it starts to convert, like this


For this Leawo Easy iPod Converter Suite, I think it's easy to use, you know with the clear instructions. Any way, it gets simple editing features like trim,crop,effect,watermark, and media cut.One more point, it can also convert DVD, that's nice features. If you guys need to do some converting, this software can be a good choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment