Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

How to Burn My HD Titanic Video into Blu-Ray

I remember I saw the movie 《Titanic》when I was in middle school age. And still remember the sad ending in which jack sacrificed himself for his lover rose by letting her stay on the only saving life floating board. They just knew each other on the ship for a short time, but fell in love quickly. I have to say such great love. Their love arrives at forever. These below are some wallpapers about Titanic I collected. They are some classic pictures in the movie.





Now it's 2012. Rumor runs that it's the end of the world this year. You guys had better hurry up to find a girl before the world ends. And this 3d movie of the sad story also comes in this year. Lol, it doesn’t work for me. I went to cinema to see this movie with my girl friend. Wear the 3D glasses to experience a different vision of the movie. And it's really great. I get a copy of the HD video of the titanic by my friend mark. Now I want to burn it into blu ray movie, for the blue ray is in high quality, and I can take the burned light disk anywhere if I want instead of my computer. Some of its features I want is Support to add external subtitle, Support to create 3D Blu-ray Disc etc.

I know there are many kinds of these blu ray burning software. And I often go to the technology site like cnet to find the best reviewed software I need. It says in the news channel a new blu ray creator called leawo Blu-ray Creator for Mac will be published at 9 am in the next day, some features like Burn all standard and HD video to Blu-ray/DVD with high video quality,0+ free static and dynamic Blu-ray/DVD menu templates are included etc. Pretty good features! but It only operate in the MAC computer. But my computer runs on windows. Hope the software provider leawo will publish this Blu-ray Creator which runs on windows soon.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should try using the vidmate application

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i recommend to use Avdshare Video Converter to burn hd videos.https://www.avdshare.com/how-to-burn-avi-to-dvd-on-mac

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Leawo Blu-ray Copy to copy the Blu-ray to another blank disc. I'm so glad that all original visual and audio effects are retained perfectly.

    ReplyDelete